Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ASCAL), in accordance with Decisions Nr. 44, dated 13.07.2018 and Nr. 15, dated 01.02.2019 of the Accreditation Board, opens the call for external evaluation experts for higher education from all fields / disciplines, to be hired as external evaluation experts based on the Accreditation Board list.
Requirements and Experience:
Experience in one of the key areas of assessment (based on the areas / disciplines of "Frascati Classification"). The main area of assessment is the Frascati field to which the expert's expertise belongs, expressed in direction and / or participation in the design of study programs, direction and / or participation in the design of teaching modules, documented scientific research and / or or other published scientific products.
- At least 5 years of teaching and research experience in a higher education institution in the main field of assessment;
- Dr/PhD Scientific degree;
- Experience in quality assurance in higher education institutions where he / she has been engaged;
- Knowledge of assessment processes within institutional accreditation as well as study programs in Albania and / or abroad;
- International experience in teaching, research and quality assurance gained through undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications outside Albania preferred;
- Knowledge of the labor market and job prospects in the relevant field / discipline;
- Academic knowledge of English language.
Information on the accreditation procedure of higher education institutions and study programs, as well as any other information, can be found on the ASCAL official website at: www.ascal.al.
The deadline for applications is March 29, 2019, at the end of the official hours (4:30 pm).